2450 W North Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53205
Building from Within
The 3rd Free Business Incubator for potential business start-ups is Thursday, August 31st at St. Ann Center – Bucyrus Campus, 2450 W. North Ave. Must complete the survey to be considered for participation.
Survey deadline is Wednesday, August 16th. DEADLINE EXTENDED: Monday, August 21st.
Bring your business idea directly to the people who can help you make it a reality!
All attendees will receive:
- Step by step guidance to help you write a Business Plan and launch your business
- Networking with City officials, business coaches, investors, other business hopefuls
- One-on-one meeting with Milwaukee Alderman Russell Stamper to discuss your ideas
- One-on-one meeting with a business coach or an investor
- A full year of follow-up that includes:
- Business start-up materials, links, resources
- Invitations to investor group meetings
- Invitations to other business start-up meetings
- Contact information of everyone attending the meeting
This free resource event is offered through the office of Alderman Russell W. Stamper II, BID District 32, and St. Ann Center for Intergenerational Care. The purpose of the Business Incubator is to provide on-site investment resources for persons who are looking to expand or start their own business in the 15th Aldermanic District (53205, 53206 and 53210).
Invite your friends on Facebook. VISIT FACEBOOK EVENT
Fill out the Survey below to be considered for the Business Incubator
20 participants will be selected from the pool of entries. All entries will receive feedback on their plans and a 20% discount on a business class at WWBIC just for submitting the survey.