Improving your quality of life
One of the first outpatient therapy departments housed in a day care setting, St. Ann Center’s program offers a creative and comprehensive approach to rehabilitation. Our professional staff of therapists design individualized treatment programs to help people of all ages and abilities achieve the highest level of independence possible.
Using an interdisciplinary team approach, therapists work toward the common goal of client rehabilitation, with the client at the heart of the treatment plan. Evaluation and treatment sessions occur in collaboration with the client’s physician.Therapists also work to educate caregivers on ways to help their loved ones maintain the skills developed in therapy and prevent further risks or injury.
Certified therapy programs for children, teens and adults include:
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech-language therapy
- Functional maintenance program (enabling clients to live at their optimal level at home and in the community)
Specific therapy areas address:
- Falls prevention
- Aquatic therapy
- Pain management
- Exercise for range of motion/strengthening/coordination
- Mobility such as walking/transfers/bed mobility
- Daily living activities with training in feeding, dressing, hygiene, grooming and wheelchair management
- Cognitive training in memory/attention
We accept Medicare, Medicaid, Forward Health, private insurance and private pay.
As our new Bucyrus Campus continues to grow, we will add more special programs to mirror all those available at the Stein Campus. Visit our website often to watch our progress!