Be our guest
St. Ann Center’s 24-hour overnight respite service provides bed and breakfast-style rooms for the frail elderly and adults who have special needs.
Stays can range from one to 21 days, allowing caregivers a welcome break from the demands of caregiving—time for a vacation, business trip or weekend getaway.
St. Ann Center provides:
- 24-hour care by trained caregivers
- Private single-bed guest rooms
- Housekeeping and daily bed linen services
- Three hot, healthy meals a day, plus snacks
- Personal care assistance
- Medication management and medical needs supervision
- Daily activities—trips, art and music, group games, entertainment and movies
- Religious services, if desired
- For adults who do not need overnight care, day services are available in the respite care center on weekends, Saturday and Sunday, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Additional services are also available: outpatient rehab, whirlpool bathing assistance, hair and nail salon, massage, warm-water pool and psychological or spiritual counseling.
As our new Bucyrus Campus continues to grow, we will add more special programs to mirror all those available at the Stein Campus. Visit our website often to watch our progress!
Costs vary depending upon level of care needed, based on the assessment of the client’s needs.