Make dreams come true!
Dreams come true when generous people like you come together to make a difference.
The Dream Together Gala is St. Ann Center’s largest fundraiser to support the care of people of all ages and abilities who spend their day together at both of our campuses.
The event hosted at Discovery World features silent and live auctions, a fabulous dinner catered by The Bartolotta Restaurants, raffles, prizes and most importantly – stories of how you are making a difference in the lives of so many children and adults.
This year, you can make a bigger difference than ever! The 2018 Dream Together Gala will benefit people of all ages and abilities who are waiting to enroll in the brand-new units now being completed at St. Ann Center’s Bucyrus Campus.
A $5 million brick-and-mortar state grant is covering construction costs including our Dementia Care Unit, Overnight Respite Center and Aquatic Center. As a gala supporter, you’ll ensure the most fragile and vulnerable people enrolling in these units receive the care they need regardless of their ability to pay.
- $100,000 is needed to provide secure, compassionate care to improve the quality of life for 30 adults with disabilities and frail elderly
- $75,000 is needed to provide personalized 24-hour, short-term respite care for nine adults at a time, giving their caregivers needed breaks
- $50,000 is needed to provide children and adults in the community access to our warm water therapy pool for safe and healthy exercise
Our goal is to raise the entire $225,000 to ensure an unrivaled level of care throughout the year for people who would otherwise be alone or placed in institutional facilities.
You can make dreams come true!
View a pdf of all the available sponsorships.
RSVP for the Gala
RSVP for the gala – and make dreams come true for so many adults waiting to enroll – using the form below. You can purchase sponsorships or make a donation as well. You will be able to list up to ten guests using the form. Additional guests covered with your sponsorship or purchase should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note – you will not receive a physical ticket for this event. By RSVPing, your name and guests’ names will be added to the events guest list and you will check in upon arrival the night of the gala.
Unable to attend? Show your support with a donation here:
A history of making dreams come true
The Annual Gala, first held in 2005, is an event hosted by Carol Nevins Cannon and Craig and Susie Nevins in honor of their mother, Florence Nevins, and her devotion to St. Ann Center. All funds raised at the event directly benefit our youth, frail elderly and people with disabilities who have no means to pay for services they desperately need, making you a Care Champion!
The exciting evening features:
- One-of-a-kind jewelry designed and handcrafted by Sr. Edna Lonergan, president of St. Ann Center
- Live and silent auctions
- Dinner catered by Bartolotta Restaurants
- Live Music Entertainment
- Updates on St. Ann Center programs and dreams-in-the-making that enable us to care for all ages and abilities in our community