It’s pure magic!
Child day care with an intergenerational twist
Like a traditional child day care, St. Ann Center keeps your child safe, happy and excited about learning. What makes us special is the way we bring children and adults in our day programs together. As they get to know one another, special friendships form. And that’s when the fun really starts.
Monday-Friday 6 a.m.-6 p.m. (closed most major holidays)
But, what is intergenerational?
St. Ann Center cares for both children and adults within the same building. This daily closeness leads to understanding and respect for all ages. What a great way to bridge the generation gap!
Children in intergenerational programs learn to socialize and get along with different types of people by the time they reach school age. Meanwhile, children bring a sparkle to the eyes of many adults who don’t typically have youngsters in their lives. The sights and sounds of children has a way of getting older adults up and doing.
Our child day care also provides:
- LICENSED CHILDCARE St. Ann Center is licensed to care for children 6 weeks to 5 years old. Our before- and after-school program is certified for children ages 5 through 12. We also offer a special needs program for older children ages 13 through 18.
- TRANSPORTATION Transportation may be provided from St. Ann Center to school and from school to St. Ann Center, consistent with school district policy and availability.
- PASSIONATE TEACHERS St. Ann Center childcare teachers are committed to your child’s happiness and dedicated to developing and nurturing each child’s potential in a safe, home-like environment.
- PERSONAL ATTENTION a low teacher to student ratio, allows teachers to focus on each child’s unique personality and individual needs.
- MEALS A light breakfast is provided to children who arrive before 8 a.m. Lunch is served between 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Children in the before- and after-school programs will also receive breakfast and lunch if they arrive during these meal hours. Snacks are given to children who arrive both in the morning and afternoon. Check here for the menu.
Special program extras:
- MUSIC THERAPY A certified music therapist plans music time with all the children on a regular basis with no extra cost.
- SWIMMING An indoor warm water swimming pool is available to children 2 years or older. Daycare children can swim on a weekly basis. After-school children swim twice during the week. Swim times help the children become accustomed to the water and learn water safety. Learn-to-swim classes are offered through our community outreach programs.
- INFANT/CHILD MASSAGE Upon parent’s request, a certified massage therapist can provide massage therapy for a child. Also, a certified Infant Massage Instructor is available to work with parents and caregivers.
Learn about our childcare policies, procedures, daily activities and more. Childcare Parent Handbook